Power Support Crystal Film Front/Back Proection

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rmul86, Jul 9, 2010.

1. rmul86 macrumors 6502

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. The iPhone 4 films will include two front skins. It is available for pre-order on our website and will ship on July 26th.

We will be offering a different film set that will include a front and back skin. It is available on our website for preorder as of July 7, 2010. Please check PowerSupportUSA.com for more information.

Terrance
    Customer Service
    Power Support USA
    1430 Flower St.
    Glendale, CA 91201

This was the response I got when asking about the back protection. It says July 7, 2010 and to look on their website for more information...yet it doesn't say one word about back protection...Very frustrating.

2. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

As far as I know the date for the front & back set is "undertermined".

3. zornet macrumors regular

I just received the following e-mail from Power Support:

Your order 32908 has been recieved by Power Support USAThank you for your recent iPhone 4 purchase. We appreciate your support. PLEASE DISREGARD ANY PREVIOUS EMAILS- ORDERS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL 7/26/2010.
    As you know, we have had the iPhone 4 films available for pre-order starting June 16th. The iPhone 4 Film Sets available for pre-order on June 16th were for a film set that includes two (2) front films and one (1) pre-installation film for $19.95. These films are scheduled to begin shipping on July 26th.
    Power Support USA is aware that many of you purchased that pre-order expecting a back film to be included. We are happy to announce that we will be offering a Front and Back Film Set. It will include two (2) front films (one Anti-Glare, one Crystal), one (1) back film (Crystal), and two (2) pre-installation films . The cost of the Front and Back Film Set is $24.95. These films are scheduled to begin shipping on July 26th.
    If you would like to cancel your existing iPhone 4 Film Set and replace it with a Front and Back Film Set you can email customer service at: CustomerService@PowerSupportUSA.com with your request to cancel your existing order.
    In your email, please include the order number you would like to cancel. Power Support USA will cancel and refund your existing order if you were charged. Then you can place an order on our website for the Front and Back Film Set. Please visit our website and you will be able to place a Pre-Order for the iPhone 4 Front and Back Film Set. As mentioned previously, the Front and Back Film Set is scheduled to begin shipping on July 26th.
    Thank you for your continued support.
    Power Support USA

(No shipments)
    Sincerely,
    POWER SUPPORT USA

zornet :) :apple:

4. headcheese macrumors regular

5. neilem macrumors newbie

Any UK people about? Is it best to order them from Power Support website, or wait if a local supplier will sell them?

Reason I ask is because the price is a bit on the heavy side. Shipping costing more than the product.

6. Wetwipes macrumors member

Can't believe there is such a problem getting Power Support here in the UK!!! I got my PS anti-glare ones on ebay from Hong Kong - 2 for about £12 delivered. I guess that's the route I'll take this time, though gonna try the crystal this time around.

7. shanmugam macrumors 68020

shanmugam

+1 hope it will soon

and got one free case from apple too.

8. UCF Sam macrumors regular

Ordered the front/back set today... Interesting it says it comes with both Crystal and Anti-glare front protectors.

"Set includes 1 anti-glare screen film, 1 crystal screen film, 1 crystal back film, and 2 pre-installation film"

9. neilem macrumors newbie

Hong Kong? It's not a knock off by any chance? Just a little warey how cheap it's going compared to the official website, how would they be making a profit.....

10. lawandorder360 macrumors newbie

Just ordered as well...temporarily i'm using two PS front crystal 3G screens for both sides of my 4. Ugly and the fit of obviously off, but hey, they work for now!

11. Wetwipes macrumors member

Well the ones I got for my 3gs were pucker, in the correct packaging as well. Apple UK are selling the 3gs ones on their website now, so chances are that they will sell the ones for the 4 - though who knows how long it will take!

If I had the time or the inclination I would order a shed load from the US, pay one lot of postage costs and sell the rest on ebay!!!

12. aluren macrumors 65816

13. dieburnbot macrumors 6502a

dieburnbot

It's just a sticker you place on the screen and then take off before installing the film so that all of the dust is off of the phone.

14. UCF Sam macrumors regular

"Orders will begin shipping July 26"

Hoping mine ships tomorrow! Still have the plastic from the factory on the back and a Zagg from a 3G on the front.

15. GDVI macrumors regular

GDVI

What was the total for you guys? Including shipping and taxes.

16. bluer101 macrumors regular

17. beamer8912 macrumors 65816

Today's the day, anyone get an email yet confirming shipment?

18. lskeys macrumors member

Anyone has a discount or promo code for powersupplyusa?

19. S1njin macrumors 6502a

S1njin

Nope.

20. shanmugam macrumors 68020

shanmugam

add me to the waiting list, no email confirmation yet ...

21. nin7474 macrumors 6502

Me too....:(

22. beamer8912 macrumors 65816

This is really bugging me. I'm babying my iPhone right now cause I don't have a screen protector on it. I'd rather not have to buy an interim protector. Hopefully I'll get an email confirmation this afternoon.

23. UCF Sam macrumors regular

No shipment email yet, but my card was charged... Hope it comes soon, don't understand why it took them so long to get this out.