Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sammy2066

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2007
The ones you get on Apple.com are the best. I've been through 4 of them on different iPhones/iPods. I'd recommend them.

txhockey9404

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2008
That one is made for the 1st gen, but the front will fit on the 2nd gen. The back will not. Instead, I reccommend Invisible Shield (just google it). It costs about $10 more for a full body shield but it has a lifetime warranty and has better protection. I am also not afraid to let my iPod go bare because of it. I owned a crystal film for a 5th generation iPod, and I must say that it is complete CRAP. It is not worth the $15, and it will not even fit your iPod perfectly. I liked the invisible shield so much that I bought one for my phone as well. Here are some coupon codes for Invisibleshield.com

wywern209

macrumors 65832
Original poster
Sep 7, 2008
do you rly want to know?
I,ve used the IS and i have to say that their CS sucks michael jackson's balls! i thunk i will go with the bodyguardz. i was wondering about the crystal ones as i can use my touch right after putting them on. whereas, i have to wait 24-72 hours till i use it with the BG.

nimda0

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2008
D-town!
PowerSupport makes awesome products, but I never really liked the crystal film. I'd go with the anti-glare all day.

wywern209

macrumors 65832
Original poster
Sep 7, 2008
do you rly want to know?
when i do get my touch, i was thinking of getting the anti glare PS film and also buying a nu form by griffin technology. will the touch still go in the case with the film on it? its a hard case BTW here's a link to it.
EDIT: i did some googling for the reviews on the nu form and one told me that it chips and scratches the sides and back of the ipod touch. sigh, it looked so good too!

jrok18

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2008
I order my power support anti glare film the other day and should arrive tomorrow. Does anyone know how to apply it right without getting bubbles? Im pretty sure it will come with directions but does anyone know if i need like glass cleaner? I have this one screen film but i have so many bubbles on it. Does anyone know how to avoid bubbles?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.