power support crystal film

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by wywern209, Oct 9, 2008.

1. wywern209 macrumors 65832

wywern209

i was wondering, which one is better the bodyguardz from NLU or these?

2. sammy2066 macrumors 6502a

The ones you get on Apple.com are the best. I've been through 4 of them on different iPhones/iPods. I'd recommend them.

3. wywern209 thread starter macrumors 65832

wywern209

has anyone tried the ones on apple.com with a ipod touch 2G? how does it fit? cuz it says its for both but i don't know if the back will fit properly

4. txhockey9404 macrumors 6502a

That one is made for the 1st gen, but the front will fit on the 2nd gen. The back will not. Instead, I reccommend Invisible Shield (just google it). It costs about $10 more for a full body shield but it has a lifetime warranty and has better protection. I am also not afraid to let my iPod go bare because of it. I owned a crystal film for a 5th generation iPod, and I must say that it is complete CRAP. It is not worth the $15, and it will not even fit your iPod perfectly. I liked the invisible shield so much that I bought one for my phone as well. Here are some coupon codes for Invisibleshield.com

5. wywern209 thread starter macrumors 65832

wywern209

I,ve used the IS and i have to say that their CS sucks michael jackson's balls! i thunk i will go with the bodyguardz. i was wondering about the crystal ones as i can use my touch right after putting them on. whereas, i have to wait 24-72 hours till i use it with the BG.

6. nimda0 macrumors 6502

nimda0

PowerSupport makes awesome products, but I never really liked the crystal film. I'd go with the anti-glare all day.

7. wywern209 thread starter macrumors 65832

wywern209

k, so bodyguardz back and a anti glare protector on the front from power support

8. wywern209 thread starter macrumors 65832

wywern209

when i do get my touch, i was thinking of getting the anti glare PS film and also buying a nu form by griffin technology. will the touch still go in the case with the film on it? its a hard case BTW here's a link to it.
    EDIT: i did some googling for the reviews on the nu form and one told me that it chips and scratches the sides and back of the ipod touch. sigh, it looked so good too!

9. jrok18 macrumors regular

I order my power support anti glare film the other day and should arrive tomorrow. Does anyone know how to apply it right without getting bubbles? Im pretty sure it will come with directions but does anyone know if i need like glass cleaner? I have this one screen film but i have so many bubbles on it. Does anyone know how to avoid bubbles?

10. wywern209 thread starter macrumors 65832

wywern209

well peel the film as up put it on. there'es vids on youtube about doing this.