Power Support Crystal or Anti-glare for iPhone4? - Poll inside

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by carefreeninja, Aug 15, 2010.

?

Power support screen

1. Anti-Glare

40 vote(s)
    43.5%
  2. Crystal Clear

52 vote(s)
    56.5%
  1. carefreeninja macrumors newbie

Folks,
    I know there are a lot of threads for Power support but I am still confused which one to go for. Please let me know which one would you go for.

2. icecrystal23 macrumors 6502

For me, even the improved anti-glare HD still affects the beatiful retina display too much. So I would go for crystal.

3. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

Gonna order a crystal. Don't want to mess with that retina display!

4. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

any updates on this thread ? I ordered a set of both but im still torn on what to install. I have the antiglare on my 3gs and got use to it but i wonder how much does it degrade the new retnia display ?

5. diesel macrumors 6502a

Had the anti-glare on my 3gs but on my iphone 4, it was a no brainer to go for the crystal so as to not affect the retina screen by one single bit.

6. spacefiesta macrumors newbie

Are there any pictures/videos of a side by side comparison of these protectors? I want to see how much the anti-glare really affects the display. I'm okay with using the anti-glare seeing as how I am very anal when it comes to finger prints on my screen, but I'd like to see the quality difference.

7. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

I agree a side by side would be great, I'm hoping the screen schield is a little clearer than the 3GS version

8. dragonsnake26 macrumors newbie

I just got the PS Crystal and been using it for the day. It's really good about keeping the display clear. Definitely can't see it that there's a protector on it! I dunno if it's just me, but I don't have many fingerprint problems. Might be I don't have really oily hands...

9. chanerz macrumors 6502a

10. paulmacbeth macrumors member

Anti glare for me, improved feel and virtually no fingerprints. Obviously a slight reduction in screen clarity is the side effect.

11. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

wow the anti glare is creeping up in the polls. Does any one have a nice compare video or pic of crystal and anti glare ? Im curious if the new Anti Glare has much of degrade on the new retina display