Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Catcher

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 17, 2011
Just wondering if anyone can tell me how well these screens fit around the home button and front speaker and camera. I don't like screens that leave a significant space around the home button so it looks as if it has a double ring.

If anyone can be bothered to take a photo it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

agpatel

macrumors member
May 16, 2011
I would say they are pretty closely cut, just enough of a larger opening where if you have it off line just a hair it still fits perfect and done have overhand into the home button or speaker but not so much that when you have an anti-glare version you see the gloss black from below (or white depending on version of iPhone)

Catcher

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 17, 2011
I mean that I prefer it when it is near as damn it to being flush with the button.

DashSatan

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2011
Ill stand by power support till the end of days. I'm rockin the crystal right now. The fit is just right. A little excess around the home button but not enough to make you crazy. Only gripe I have is that on the new crystal sp's they added a cut out for the sensor which makes no sense to me, no pun intended.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.