Power Support Crystal Question

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Catcher, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Catcher macrumors regular

Just wondering if anyone can tell me how well these screens fit around the home button and front speaker and camera. I don't like screens that leave a significant space around the home button so it looks as if it has a double ring.

If anyone can be bothered to take a photo it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

2. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

It's not 100% precise. It has a LITTLE bit of extra space. But not HUGE like I've seen on other protectors.

3. agpatel macrumors member

I would say they are pretty closely cut, just enough of a larger opening where if you have it off line just a hair it still fits perfect and done have overhand into the home button or speaker but not so much that when you have an anti-glare version you see the gloss black from below (or white depending on version of iPhone)

4. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Qualify what you mean by significant. How much space is too much?

5. Catcher thread starter macrumors regular

I mean that I prefer it when it is near as damn it to being flush with the button.

6. thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

That part is the most annoying when installing. Usually if you center it within the cutouts, the film has been applied perfectly.

7. DashSatan macrumors 6502

Ill stand by power support till the end of days. I'm rockin the crystal right now. The fit is just right. A little excess around the home button but not enough to make you crazy. Only gripe I have is that on the new crystal sp's they added a cut out for the sensor which makes no sense to me, no pun intended.