Power Support Crystal set more on Amazon?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by trlyka, Feb 27, 2012.

1. trlyka macrumors 6502a

trlyka

My Dad's bday is soon. He got a new iPhone 4S right before Christmas and I wanted to get him the Power Support screen protector. I want to order through Amazon, but they are $29.99 on Amazon vs. $14.95 on the PS site. Amazon has free shipping, but still. It's twice as much? I am not used to seeing items cost more through Amazon. It always seems to be the case with these products. Anyone else find it at a lower price on Amazon? Or is it just that way?

2. vong macrumors 6502a

vong

Luckily I save all my online receipts and this is how much it cost me for shipping:

So if I were you, I'd go ahead and buy through powersupport website.

3. JMies419 macrumors 6502

Just order from power support, they ship quick and you should have it in 3-4 days tops.

4. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Why does it matter? If price matters then order through Power Support. Amazon's not always cheapest in general -- it's not just screen protectors. The $29 crystal set is actually sold by SZ Electronics. Don't confuse the resellers that sell via Amazon with Amazon itself.

5. trlyka thread starter macrumors 6502a

trlyka

It doesn't matter. I have ordered through Power Support before. I just didn't know if I was missing something being that Amazon is usually cheaper for most items they sell or from other retailers.

I'll order from Power Support though. Thanks

6. JMies419 macrumors 6502

Amazon almost always is cheaper. When I was in the market for screen savers I was puzzled by amazons prices when power support + shipping was the cheaper option. Still not sure why but I ordered from power support directly and could not be happier with the product.