Power Support Films and The new iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Macnificant, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Macnificant macrumors 6502a

There shouldnt be any sizing problems with the new ipad and Power Support Screen Films?

2. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

Email Power Support. My guess would be no, but that's just a guess.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

In the other thread the guy said PS is claiming 4-6 weeks to find out. I'm thinking screens are ok, backside is where you'll have issues overall.
    I am considering ordering today.

4. kobyh15 macrumors 6502a

I ordered a crystal film screen protector from Power Support yesterday. I think it should be fine. The full jackets may have some problems when it comes to the back though. Hard to tell.

5. 3goldens macrumors 68000

3goldens

I think you'll be fine as well. I really like their products but there dam expensive and their customer service is probably the worst I have ever experienced..

6. FX21 macrumors newbie

I just bought an iPad2 PowerSupport crystal film for my iPad (3rd gen) and it looks amazing! It fits pretty well. If PS comes out with an updated model, I may or may not switch.

As you can see from the pictures I didn't get it on perfect. Assuming you put it on perfectly, it should fit pretty well. In my case, I'd have to slide it down half a millimeter.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Dstopsie macrumors 6502a

I went to power support in Burbank to have the crystal HD installed on my new iPad. They told me that the crystal hd film will stay the same but they are having to make adjustments to the anti glare film for the new retina display. I had the crystal hd installed on 4 new iPads ( mine plus 3 friends) and it looks amazing and lines up perfectly.

8. davereynolds macrumors member