Power Support Films started shipping now

chanerz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 7, 2010
I pre-ordered a Power Support film and just got a shipping confirmation now. I've been running their crystal films from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5. Hopefully this order for the 6 would be perfect too. We'll see!

chanerz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 7, 2010
Just received my Power Support film. I haven't installed it yet because I don't want to take off my Zaag Glass cover yet. As you can see, the film will cover the screen well and it has a perfect cut for the home screen and the speaker on top.

sleepyking

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2012
Have mine on and it looks great. Am happy with the fit.
I posted two photos in the other thread (title Revision 2 something).

scubacat

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2011
Where does PS ship from? For those who received it already, did you choose an expedited shipping method? I just ordered mine today and am wondering how long it will take to arrive to Southern California via regular USPS mail.

sleepyking

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2012
Where does PS ship from? For those who received it already, did you choose an expedited shipping method? I just ordered mine today and am wondering how long it will take to arrive to Southern California via regular USPS mail.
Am in SoCal. Ordered it a couple weeks ago. Shipped Friday, arrived today. Chose regular shipping

----------

Also it shipped from Seattle

Rooskibar03

macrumors 65816
Feb 5, 2007
State of Denial
Got mine today as well. While my 6 plus went fine the 6 kit for wife's phone wasn't the same perfect fit I've come to expect from PS.

It was a little narrow covering the screen and didn't line up around the home button like I would have like to have seen.

I was pleased two find two protectors in the package.

Overall Id say this must be a difficult shape to get right. Every other PS protector I've ever bought (lots of them) has been a perfect fit, this one just seems a little less so.

greatness

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2014
got a shipping notification! the revisions look so much better than the rushed/botched job that was "meet release date deadline."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.