Power Support in Canada

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by canadianpj, Sep 19, 2010.

1. canadianpj macrumors 6502

I have tried a few different screen covers for my iPhone 4 and have not been very happy with any of them so far. I had the Power Support brand on my 3GS which I bought at the Apple Store. However they are saying no screen covers will be carried for the iPhone 4 at all.

Worse as I cannot find anyone else in Canada who sells them, preferably on the West Coast. Anyone know of a source?

2. JYCH macrumors member

Apple canada now carry PS anti glare screen protector for the iphone 4. I just picked one up at Apple store in Vancouver.

3. icedd macrumors 6502

icedd

On their website. Although it's like $30 for shipping LOL.

4. canadianpj thread starter macrumors 6502

This is great news, thank you. I have not been there for a few weeks and the last time they only had Power Support for the 3GS model. Will have to stop in at Vancouver tommorow!

5. draz macrumors 6502a

Great news... But too bad it got delayed so much that I bought another protector from someplace else.

6. rust0r macrumors member

You might want to check out http://www.JR.com

I can't get to the website right now (seems to be super slow for some reason), but I am in Ontario and just ordered a set ($14.99) shipping was only $5.95, total order came to $20.94 (much better than the other prices we have been seeing for power support once you factor in shipping).

Shipping is slow, it shipped on the 8th and I'm still waiting for them, hopefully sometime in the next few days (they are only coming from new york). I'll let you guys know when they arrive.

7. JYCH macrumors member

I picked up mine at Richmond center apple store to be exact. But all apple stores should have it.

8. canadianpj thread starter macrumors 6502

I had heard rumors Apple was not going to carry the screen protectors for the iPhone 4 in some sort of show of support that it did not require them. Welcome news this is then. So far mine has not had one since launch and it is fine, but better safe than sorry with something this expensive.

9. seifer333 macrumors member

10. canadianpj thread starter macrumors 6502

I will have to try the Richmond store as the one in Vancouver is not carrying them and I was told they likely will not. At the very least not until after September 30th and the free case program ends. The good news is that I have to go out to Richmond tomorrow so here's hoping.

11. Ever34 macrumors regular

$19.95

12. shinji666 macrumors newbie

Went to the PC Apple store and they didn't have anything for iPhone 4. However, the Richmond Apple store has the PS Anti glare iPhone4.

13. canadianpj thread starter macrumors 6502

Confirmed. Picked mine up today for $19.95 in Richmond. I'm hoping for others looking for them other Apple stores will get some. I was also impressed with the size of the Richmond store which is much bigger than the one at Pacific Center in Vancouver.

14. haoqfu macrumors regular

check out amazon.ca, looks like free shipping to me. going to place the order.