Power Support iPhone 4 films...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by geneticfusion, Jul 9, 2010.

1. geneticfusion macrumors member

Well, I was recently e-mailing Terrance due to my iPad screen protector messing up. I asked him about the iPhone 4 skins and this is what he replied:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. The iPhone 4 films on our website for preorder will include two front skins. It will ship on July 26th.

We will be offering a different film set that will include a front and back skin. It will be available in the coming week. Please check PowerSupportUSA.com for more information.

Terrance
    Customer Service
    Power Support USA
    1430 Flower St.
    Glendale, CA 91201

I'm sorry if it was already posted. I did a quick look and couldnt find it.

2. Bush438 macrumors member

Whats the point in offering 2 front screen ones if theyre just going to do the front and back a week later?

Any word on if the camera slots will be cut?

3. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

The one with the front and back will probably be more expensive. Besides, people are usually more obsessed with the front anyway.

4. geneticfusion thread starter macrumors member

Terrance said "in the coming week", which means the next 7 days. Interesting though, why would they come out before the 2 front ones?

5. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Maybe he meant available for pre-order within the next 7 days. I'd imagine the one with both front/back will start shipping early August if just the front ones are coming out last week of July.

6. Domino8282 macrumors 6502a

Domino8282

I e-mailed earlier today and got the same reply, verbatim. I interpreted it to mean that the front/back combo would be available for pre-order this coming week, and my guess is it will ship at the same time as the front/front version.

Pretty sure this is what I'll be using along with a bumper to protect my phone... My other options are BSE back with PS front, or possibly a Zagg professionally installed at my mall kiosk just because wet installs scare me, or maybe a Zagg back professional install together with a PS front.

7. LittleRedBird macrumors member

Thanks for posting this. I think I'm going to hold out for the front/back films and cancel the front only preorder.

8. geneticfusion thread starter macrumors member

No problem. Yea, I'm waiting for the front/back ones. The back is meant to be shown off, and look gorgeous.