Power support sale on iPhone 4 films

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tigert07, Sep 3, 2010.

1. tigert07 macrumors regular

Hey guys I purchased a set of the HD-anti glare films for my iPhone 4. The total price at the end was $16.63. That is including shipping and taxes so if you're looking for new films I would check that out.

2. Ever34 macrumors regular

They obviously don't want their protectors to make their way into Canada! Cheapest shipping option is 20$. That's just plain ridiculous

3. darkside flow macrumors 6502

darkside flow

Yeah, I was disappointed and was pretty much done with Power Support. But then I found a few ebay sellers with stock and they're doing shipping to Canada for $7.99. It was $35 shipped for the 3 piece set. Power Support direct was going to be $45-50.

4. acesam macrumors member

I paid $35 shipping (fastest USPS option to Mexico) :(. And they are offering $5 off, this is the email they sent me.

5. krypt17 macrumors member

is there a code to put in? Or does anyone know one? =)

6. ravensfan55 macrumors 6502

Nope, it just takes it off automatically at checkout. I'm getting a replacement phone since mine has a nasty habit of making my voice echo, and figured that I'd try out the Anti-Glare. When I saw it was $16, I wasn't sure what happened but it just said "sale -$5.00". So take advantage while it lasts.