Power Support Screen Protector now $20?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by amitdoc2b, Jun 18, 2010.

1. amitdoc2b macrumors 6502a

That is pretty expensive for screen protectors that I have had to personally replace every 2-3 months due to high usage. Any better alternatives besides these? They don't ship till July 26th anyways..

2. ravensfan55 macrumors 6502

3. amitdoc2b thread starter macrumors 6502a

No indication of that.. maybe they should write that since they are available for pre-order.

4. elephunkman macrumors 65816

They used to be about $15 right? Wow, why the price increase. Maybe because their product descriptions say they have a new type of protector.

5. christyn macrumors 6502a

Yes it includes a front and a back, was told this by CS the other day.

6. elephunkman macrumors 65816

Oh cool! Now would they give us two pairs like they do with the current ones? That makes it 4 protectors (2 back/front).

7. christyn macrumors 6502a

Just one front and one back, so it's still pretty much the same amount yet is $5 more.

8. falconman515 macrumors 6502a

falconman515

I am a big Power Support FAN, have used there film since iPhone 2g!!!

Why in the world are they shipping July 27th ??????????????

It leaves me now choice but to get like a wrapsol or SGP :mad:

Anyone know what the deal is?

And are you 100% sure its front and back? If so I'm even more mad cause I thought they just had the front again and my thought was well ok I will just get a wrapsol cause I will need something for the back then when PS comes out I'll get one for the front, but now its a waste of money for the others cause 9 chances out of 10 I will ditch whatever I am using for the Power Support.

But why in the hell is coming out a friggin month later after the release???

9. dmx macrumors 6502a

I'll be getting a set when it is released... But I agree that more than a month after launch to ship is absolutely ridiculous. If it's a matter of getting the size right, spare parts are already available which they could use for exact measurments.

10. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

11. sarcosis macrumors 6502a

It's going to ship on the 27th I think. I ordered mine the other day. I got one for I iPad and love it. I just don't trust unprotected glass and am OCD about keeping it nice and shiny.

12. christyn macrumors 6502a

Told me it was definitely front and back, and that they aren't starting product development until June 24th so that's the reason for the delay

13. jkozlow3 macrumors 6502a

Do you have the anti-glare or crystal one?

I had anti-glare on my iPhone 3G and loved it for awhile. However, when removing it, you are reminded how completely night & day the difference is :(

I asked Power Support about their "new formula" and how improved it was over the old one and they sent me a one-liner stating that the new one was less grainy than the older model. Not exactly a lot of detail there.