Power Support Screen protectors

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DK1ng, Oct 16, 2011.

1. DK1ng macrumors regular

i went to the power support website. whats the difference between the 2pc crystal film set and the crystal film set?and how is it that the crystal films are all out of stock but you can still get them through the 3pc film set with hd anti glare?lol hmm...

2. dsquared81, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2011

dsquared81 macrumors 6502

2pc crystal film set gives you 1 crystal film for the front glass AND 1 crystal film for the back glass. The crystal film set gives you 2 crystal films for the front ONLY, no back screen.

Everything is pre packaged. Maybe they are out of stock in those particular packs.

3. DK1ng thread starter macrumors regular

4. dsquared81 macrumors 6502

5. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Less popular option. The 4S is selling very well for obvious reasons. It stands to reason that popular accessories are selling well too. Notice how the 3 pc set isn't your first choice?

6. iEnvy macrumors 65816

iEnvy

Just to let you know, I had to take off my PS Crystal because it got really dirty to the point where smudges were under the screen protector:)confused:). Its still a good product and lasted around a year. I just put on the anti-glare hd and though its a tad grainy, unless you're holding up your phone to your face, it looks great.

7. sullez macrumors 6502

I just picked up a pack of these and let me tell you the HD Anti-Glare protectors are the best protectors I have ever owned in all the years I have had cell phones. They go on smoothly and I love the way the Matte finish feels and looks. I know some don't prefer the matte look on their screen but my phone always looks clean.

Very happy customer.

8. DK1ng thread starter macrumors regular

smudges under the screen protector..?how did THAT happen?haha I just ordered the 3 pc pack and if the crystal doesnt work out as well I'll just use the HD anti-glare. thanks for the feedback!

9. Rusdude macrumors member

I posted it in a different thread, but here's a 10% coupon good through October: Oct9193

Enjoy!

P.S. I get coupons from them by subscribing to their newsletter. They send them infrequently, so you won't be spammed :)

10. DK1ng thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks! I saw the thread earlier and ordered it today with Priority Shipping! Said it should get to me by Friday at the latest :)