Power Support Shipping

Flipside186

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2010
Anybody get shipment confirmation yet for their Power Support screen protectors? If so, what did you order?

ngrimes-2010

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
I emailed them about 30 minutes ago...

Since they said that ip4 products would begin shipping today. I got the full set.

I am fully expecting them to delay shipping like every other product I preordered for my 4 :mad:

dieburnbot

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2008
CA
priority mail only? WTH? :mad: i'm not paying 5.40 to have them ship me a screen protector.....
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous. I'm going to wait and buy when they start showing up on ebay and maybe retail stores. I have to pay 5.55 for shipping and 4.87 for tax on top of the 49.90 for 2 full body sets. Way too much money for some screen protectors.

AHDuke99

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2002
Charleston, SC
I'm still waiting for both this and my Otterbox to ship. No word from either today, and it's now been a week since I ordered from Otterbox.

beamer8912

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2009
I just fired off an email to power support. I made it clear to them that if the shipping date is unsatisfactory I will be canceling my order. Should get an answer out of them. Money talks, and if they want mine they better give me an answer.

GDVI

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2010
I just fired off an email to power support. I made it clear to them that if the shipping date is unsatisfactory I will be canceling my order. Should get an answer out of them. Money talks, and if they want mine they better give me an answer.
I don't think you'll get the response you're aiming for. I just called PS to cancel my order and it was done with 1 minute. No hassle or trying to keep me as a customer (which is not necessarily a bad thing).

tigert07

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
I did this also. I wonder if they're planning on honoring the shipping date. These are my favortie screen protectors and I'm pretty dissapointed.

Bill Gates

macrumors 68030
Jun 21, 2006
My, you are one bunch of antsy people. I spoke with Power Support over the phone. The screen protectors did not ship out today, but the early orders will ship out tomorrow, and the stragglers (like myself) will probably have their orders shipped Wednesday. Is one day (two at most) really going to kill you?

nin7474

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2009
My, you are one bunch of antsy people. I spoke with Power Support over the phone. The screen protectors did not ship out today, but the early orders will ship out tomorrow, and the stragglers (like myself) will probably have their orders shipped Wednesday. Is one day (two at most) really going to kill you?
How about when they stated TO BE SHIPPED ON 7/26?!!

Bill Gates

macrumors 68030
Jun 21, 2006
How about when they stated TO BE SHIPPED ON 7/26?!!
I can understand your frustration. As I already stated though, you should have your purchase in-hand only one day later than you otherwise would. Is that somehow going to reduce the quality of the product? No. Is that really going to inconvenience you? Probably not. All I'm saying is that people are making a big fuss over a minor inconvenience.

nin7474

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2009
I can understand your frustration. As I already stated though, you should have your purchase in-hand only one day later than you otherwise would. Is that somehow going to reduce the quality of the product? No. Is that really going to inconvenience you? Probably not. All I'm saying is that people are making a big fuss over a minor inconvenience.
It's a "big fuss" since they charge you WAY BEFORE your order has been shipped.

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Oh noes! My order might ship out TWO DAYS LATER THAN EXPECTED?? How on earth will I be able to carry on? The injustice, the horror!!!!

vegastime

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2010
Virginia
Just got my email! Officially shipped. Ordered yesterday, shipped today.
Is this legit? Does not sound right when people that ordered way before yeterday have not got a shipping notice.

I only ordered a few days ago, and have not received a shipping notice.

beamer8912

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2009
Is this legit? Does not sound right when people that ordered way before yeterday have not got a shipping notice.

I only ordered a few days ago, and have not received a shipping notice.
I'll post a pic shortly (I've never posted a pic so it might take a while).

I sent a stern email to them asking when my product would ship. I also implied that if they didn't ship in a satisfactory time frame I'd cancel my order and take my money elsewhere.

20-30 minutes later I got the email with my shipping #

AHDuke99

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2002
Charleston, SC
I ordered 2 days ago and got nothing today either. Maybe tomorrow I'll get both my products shipped! These iPhone 4 accessories are a pain to get :p

beamer8912

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2009
I'm still working on posting a pic. The email looks exactly the same as the order confirmation, just with the shipping details added below.

When I screen cap the email and then try to edit it, the quality goes way down.

beamer8912

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2009
Ok, let's see if this works. The rest of the email is the same as the order confirmation email. The email is titled:

POWER SUPPORT USA: Shipment # 000033XXX for Order # 000040XXX
This appears below the email.

Checked my tracking # and usps says no such item exists. How long does it take to show in their system?

Silenthillnight

macrumors member
Aug 12, 2009
Ok, let's see if this works. The rest of the email is the same as the order confirmation email. The email is titled:

This appears below the email.

Checked my tracking # and usps says no such item exists. How long does it take to show in their system?

It takes a business day to update the USPS system. Tomorrow you'll most likely see a status saying they received a shipping notification from the shipper and that any status updates will be posted later this evening at blah blah :)