Power Support skin w/ what case on my new 4s?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by sequoiadrivex, Oct 19, 2011.

1. sequoiadrivex macrumors newbie

Hey everyone!

1st post btw.

I pre-ordered my Verizon Iphone 4s and should be getting it by Friday. First iPhone. Very excited!

I plan on ordering the power support 3-pack w/ both the crystal and anti-glare screen protectors. From what I've heard, they are the best in the business.

I want a protective, but not super-bulky case that will be fine to put on with the PS front-and-back screen protector underneath.
    My fiancé has the OB Defender on her new 4s and I do not like the bulky look of it. I am leaning towards the otterbox commuter or speck candy shell.

2 questions:

1 - Does anyone have the power support screen protectors on their new iPhone 4s (Verizon)? What do you think? Does it have cutouts in all the necessary places?

2 - What's a good case that offers protection but won't add a lot of bulkiness and make it look ugly?

2. sequoiadrivex thread starter macrumors newbie

There are some nice cases on the incipio website, and I heard they carry them at wal-mart. Thoughts?

3. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

I have the Incipio Feather. I love it! They are available at Walmart. I'm not sure what colors they have.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. sequoiadrivex thread starter macrumors newbie

Ohh I would be worried having the feather. My blackberry and I went through a lot of drops together, and I'd hate to break the front screen of the iPhone. There doesn't seem to be a lip on the front to protect the screen from drops.