Power Support: "Why we are waiting for the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus"

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Shad0w59, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Shad0w59 macrumors member

Quite an interesting approach from Power Support:

http://www.powersupportintl.com/blog/why-we-are-waiting-for-the-iphone-6s-and-iphone-6s-plus/

Rather than rushing for launch day accessory sales, Power Support are waiting until they get the final product into their labs before giving the final word on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus compatibility.

Maybe they got burnt last time round when many users said their iPhone 6 products were not as good as the iPhone 5 line.

2. db0227 macrumors regular

db0227

PS did the same thing last year, although I think it was more understandable on a major redesign like the 6 and 6 Plus. I do appreciate this approach, but part of me thinks this year should be different. Take (and trust) the dimensions from Apple since they are so minimal. But that's just me. I want protection from Day 1.

3. puma1552 macrumors 601

if you're waiting for a case, i could actually see it needing to be a tiny bit different with how tight the air jacket fit is.

if you're waiting a film, don't bother, it doesn't go even close to the edge so that's not going to be any different

4. lsh macrumors 6502

Someone might want to tell Apple this. They have the Power Support case as listed for 6 & 6s on the Apple store.