Okay, so I was stupid enough to turn on my air conditioner when my laptop was plugged into the same outlet, and the power surge blew out my ac adapter. I didn't realize this, so I continued to use my computer until my battery got low (which surprised me, as I thought the battery was charging). When my mom got home from work I tried her AC adapter from her MacBook, and it worked fine, no problems that I could see. The processors weren't running up to specs, but I assume that had to do with the lower power ac adapter. So I called Apple, and a new MacBook Pro adapter is on it's way. I was just wondering if this could have cause any damage to my laptop. I ran the Apple hardware test and no problems came up, but I'm still a little uneasy.