Powerbeats2 Wireless

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by Cowboy1629, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Cowboy1629 macrumors regular

Cowboy1629

Just got the Powerbeats2 Wireless to use with my Watch when exercising. This is my first pair of wireless earbuds and I must say they sound fantastic and work very well. Used them for a 30 minute run today without any complaints. Stayed in place, lightweight, comfortable, and did not cutout during the run.

I did have to sync one of my playlists from my iPhone to the Watch which took longer than I thought it would for about 25 songs. Pairing with the Watch was fast and easy as well as with the iPhone.

It will be nice now leaving my phone at home and have some music on my Watch to listen to with the wireless earbuds.

2. supertomtom macrumors 6502

supertomtom

I also use it for the gym, love it. Used to have a pair of Jaybirds bluebuds, but was having constant dropout issues with the watch. Haven't had any problems with the Powerbeats so far.

3. Cowboy1629 thread starter macrumors regular

Cowboy1629

Yeah, I read a lot of negative reviews about the Powerbeats2 but I also read a lot of good things too. Probably like everything else if people are happy with an item a small percentage comment on it but if people have issues a higher percentage of them leave negative reviews.

Hopefully these will hold up but if not sounds like Apple will make them right.

4. Ezduzit008 macrumors newbie