Powerbeats3

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by The Game 161, Nov 18, 2016.

1. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

Anybody got any? how you finding it?

I plan to buy the air pods but I'm very tempted to give these a try. Hows the sound quality? think they do look good and with a volume control could work very well.

2. fstavarek macrumors newbie

I ordered them the first day it was possible and like them a lot. The sound quality is still somehow bassy, but it's obvious the Beats sound quality is improving over time. The remote is neat and W1 chip is great.

However, I have to return them. I didn't read any post about this issue, so it might be just my ears, but the disc shaped part of the headphones hurts my ears after less than 5 minutes. I am used to wearing in-ear headphones, but this is en exception. So keep this in mind. Besides that, I really liked them and am sad to return them.
    Powerbeats-3-Wireless-Headphones-6.jpg

3. rpearlberg macrumors 6502a

should be getting mine today, but still not sure which ones to keep.

PB3, Bose Soundsport, or Jaybird X3.

4. cmascatello macrumors member

I have very much the same problem. Mine were amongst the first shipments a few weeks ago. The good news is that my ears are slowly getting used to the pressure. I'm coming from years of custom-mold IEMs and other universal in-ears.

5. RobinInOR macrumors 6502

RobinInOR

Love mine. They hurt my ears at first, but I changed the inear section to that one that's longer than the others that looks like a barbell. It's a bit narrower and I don't push it in quite so far, and that keeps the harder disk a bit farther away.

The range is nice, they stay hooked to my iPad on my desk when I walk into the break room down the hall.

6. backfire103 macrumors member

I just picked a pair up from target a few days ago and I HAVE THIS EXACT ISSUE. I want to love them, they sound nice, they last a long time and feel very well made. But my god does that disk part hurt my ears. It's fine at first but after having them in for 30+ mins it starts to kill.

I'm afraid these things are going back next time I go to target, and I'll keep waiting on the vapor ware that is the beats X.

7. comptr macrumors 65816

Powebeats 3 are selling for 149.99 at costco.com