Powerbook 1.67Ghz

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by CiBoys, Jul 7, 2005.

  1. CiBoys macrumors regular


    May 13, 2005
    San Francisco
    i'm planning to get a new powerbook. i have a 12" 867 now and in september i'm planning to get the 1.67 15" PB. what do you all think? should i wait or is about time to switch to a new one. :confused: :confused: :confused:
  2. cwedl macrumors 65816


    Jun 5, 2003
    We may see updates in september, thats when they seem to update them for the paris expo. So wait and see, they should be updated soon.
  3. dmw007 macrumors G4


    May 26, 2005
    Working for MI-6
    Updates are bound to come out very soon (faster G4s or perhaps one of the new low power 970FX G5s just announced). Personally, I am waiting till next spring/summer to buy a new PowerBook (hopefully with a dual-core Pentium M!).

    So try to wait a little while longer if possible...

Share This Page