Hello all, apologies in advance for creating a new thread about powerbooks, but i need some different opinions on what to do. I an week i will be leaving for work for an extended period of time around the US and i am stuck with two choices: keeping my TiBook 1ghz 1gb ram and have it last until next models show up, hopefully by the end of the month. getting a current powerbook, taking advantage of a discount. My only concern with the current powerbooks is that they are not much of a speed bump from what i have now. I have had a chance to try and check the difference with Logic Audio (main program that i use) and yes, the current ones are faster, but not enough for me to spend around 2 Gs on it. On the other hand, i dont want to spend the next 3 months waiting for something that is not coming anytime soon and being stuck with my current machine, which, still works, but it is starting to limit my workflow. hope somebody has some constructive advice, cause i am stuck! thanks, Roger.