Hello! I am looking to move from 35mm photography into digital and have the following dilema: I have a PB 17" 1.33 with 768Mb of ram. I'm deciding whether or not to get CS2 but was wondering if my PB would be too slow? Do i have to get a Dual PM for CS2 to run smoothly, or could i upgrade the ram in the PB to cope? Has anyone had any experience with CS or CS2 on a PB?