Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zen.state

macrumors 68020
Mar 13, 2005
Arrrg! I can't have the coolest PB 12 ever unless I can find a 2GB PC2700 sodimm. Anyone know where to look?

The thread is almost a year old..

Edit:

The thread is actually over 2 years old now that I look at the OP. Another guy dug up one from 2006.

Last edited:

brycemason

macrumors member
May 18, 2011
So what? It is precisely the question I had and the history is useful rather than rehash it.

If I posted something new, people would have said "You fool! Why didn't you use the search button?!"

OrangeSVTguy

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2007
Northeastern Ohio
So what? It is precisely the question I had and the history is useful rather than rehash it.

If I posted something new, people would have said "You fool! Why didn't you use the search button?!"

If you searched, you would have been brought to this thread. So if there's an answer it will be in this thread. :p

Veinticinco

macrumors 65816
Feb 25, 2009
Europe
Saw this thread and thought "Finally! They've made a 2GB DDR PC2700 stick, so I can return my G4 15" PB to its 2GB heyday before the infamous lower RAM slot failure"

Bugger :(

headset

macrumors member
Dec 24, 2007
vermont
I'm still super interested in this. If anyone has any information about this that hasn't already been posted to this forum, please contact me :) thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.