So i was doing some work on my new powerbook G4 and I noticed my battery was getting low, so I go to plug in my AC power supply. I first plug it into the wall, noticing a little spark but that usually happens anyways. Once plugged into the wall, I slip the plug into my powerbook. It flashed green for one instant then just turned off. Now it doesn't work, so I have a good for nothing laptop with 8% on it's battery.... Apple store, here I come, demanding a free replacement. Did I do anything wrong? I'm pretty sure I plugged it in correctly etc.