Since the announcement of the MBP, I've been considering what my best options are regarding upgrading. My PB is not even a year old, but I'm worried that if I wait much longer to sell it, I won't get very much for it. I was fortunate enough to only pay half price for my PB, and I will be in the same situation if I buy a MBP (my aunty gets a laptop rebate through her work, as it is a computer company). My PB is in PERFECT working condition, the only imperfection is the case. There is a dint near the power adaptor (from when it was dropped), a little bit of case buckling, and one or two minor nicks/scratches. (I'll post pics as soon as I can get to my camera). How much do you guys think I will be able to sell it for? If I can get around $1500-$2000 (AU), that should be just about enough to cover the cost of a MBP. Is this realistic? I don't really need the extra power of the MBP, I'd be happy to have my PB for several years. But if I act now, I can basically upgrade for very little cost (hopefully). I don't know what to do I'd appreciate any thoughts on this guys.