Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dvdmcwilliams

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 31, 2013
I got a problem with my g4 sawtooth, everytime when i press option key, at startup, to go boot mager the cursor only move vertically and the left side of the screen and cant do anything, i try reseting the pram, and the cuda button, but anything works, please tell me what can i do :confused:

4JNA

macrumors 68000
Feb 8, 2006
looking for trash files
to be more specific, a PeeCee mouse will work as you described (up/down only) while any Apple USB mouse will work fine.

if you don't have an Apple mouse around, you can still use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move left and right, and select with return or enter to 'go'. best of luck.

rabidz7

macrumors 65816
Jun 24, 2012
Ohio
to be more specific, a PeeCee mouse will work as you described (up/down only) while any Apple USB mouse will work fine.

if you don't have an Apple mouse around, you can still use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move left and right, and select with return or enter to 'go'. best of luck.

My razer mouse works great.

dvdmcwilliams

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 31, 2013

Thanks i solved it, as you said my crappy mouse was the problem :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.