Hi, I had waited for MWSF to upgrade to a G5 Powermac, but seeing as there were no updates then, should I go for it now or wait a week or two? I really need a new mac by the begining of Feb, so are updates likely before then? I am currently eyeing a refurb-G5 2ghz dual if not..! Also, are there any places that have PM-RevA G5 1.8's in stock? How would that be as a slightly less expensive alternative to the 2.0 dual? (For FCPHD, CubaseSX3, ect.) Thanks!!