Powermat iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by njaremka, Jun 2, 2011.

1. njaremka macrumors 6502

has anyone used one of the powermat solutions for the iphone4? the local bed bath & beyond is having a closeout sale on them, and i was thinking about picking one up.

2. h00ligan macrumors 68030

What's the price out of curiosity?

3. njaremka thread starter macrumors 6502

they had a whole display of all the powermat accessories for a bunch of different devices setup in the middle of the picture frames, of all places. i cant remember exact prices, but they were in the 40-50% off range.

4. appleoverall macrumors newbie

I wouldn't get the powermat imo the Willy Willy case & charger will do a far better job. You have to pay a little more money, but you'll end up with a quality product that will extend your battery life. I've tried both the power mat and the Willy Willy charger and the Willy Willy is by far the superior product. I had trouble with powermat because it was not compatible with my screen protector.

Here's where I got it at: VersioMobile Amazon store

http://www.amazon.com/Willy-Battery-Wireless-Charging-Cradle/dp/B005HR3JVI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=A3VINPDK0TK1JI&s=generic&qid=1316559204&sr=1-1

5. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

Do you work for them or something? All your posts are about the same product

6. sujijoy macrumors newbie

Powermat iPhone 4

I am considering an iphone 4 as a Christmas present for my daughter but wondering if she would be able to surf the internet on the iphone 4 without using up her included data if she is at home, as we have a home wireless router. If anyone has knowledge on this I'd appreciate it. Thanks!