(Powerpoint to Flash) is there any program? please help..

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by qwertya, Jun 13, 2007.

1. qwertya macrumors newbie

Fabulous that someone pimped WINDOWS SOFTWARE for .ppt to flash...but I'm wondering if anyone knows of MAC OS software for presentation, i.e. .ppt to flash. (I have to specify mac os?)

I've researched this considerably. I have PC Emulator. I have Articulate (IMO, the best Windows Platform Software available), and know of almost every other Windows based offering.

I want something for Mac...

thank you for everything..

fr.scott

2. Cameront9 macrumors 6502a

Cameront9

I may be wrong, but I think Keynote can export to flash. I think Keynote can also open Powerpoint files, so see if that will work.

3. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

This is true, and is the way I would go about it. I've exported Keynote presentations to both Flash and Quicktime, and it works fine. Importing from PPT is usually easy, depending on the degree of complexity/fonts used in the presentation.

4. qwertya thread starter macrumors newbie

:)))

thaaaaank you soo much guys.. i found it in keynote>file>export and the flash is in the fourth up side.. i love macrumors:forums...

5. brandon6684 Guest

And for anyone else reading this that doesn't have Keynote, I think OpenOffice can export to Flash as well.

6. chioulaoshi macrumors newbie

how to retain sound?

My ppt contains narration (sound files attached to each slide). I've tried OpenOffice/NeoOffice. After importing the ppt, it loses the sound. Even if I insert the sound files again, the exported flash movies still don't have any sound. I've not used keynote yet. Does anyone know if Keynote retains the sound in the flash movies? Is there any other easy way to create flash movies with sound on the Mac? Thanks.

7. andy123 macrumors newbie

I have also come accross a great app for converting powerpoint presentations to flash it will work for sound too. Just check it out.

PPT2FLASH

8. kkrimmer macrumors newbie

This is a PC/WINDOWS program NOT a Mac program.
    :confused:

9. aftaft macrumors newbie

A great way to convert from Ppt 2 Flash SDK

Hi,
    I have tried that and it was very great please, try it too.
    <a href="http://www.ppt2flashsdk.com" target="_blank">PPT2FLASH SDK</a>
    CLICK HERE

10. Camille101 macrumors newbie

Do not

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! In fact I bought Ppt 2 Flash SDK and discovered it is stolen from www.ppt2swfsdk.com and they can not provide me any support!!! They even do not have sources of it!!!! Thanks to the guy from www.ppt2swfsdk.com which supported me for some additional cost