PowerSupport Anti Glare HD Screen Protector VS Regular Anti Glare???

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by VideoNewbie, Nov 5, 2011.

1. VideoNewbie macrumors 6502

what is the difference between the hd anti glare and the regular anti glare?

does the hd anti glare offer smudge resistant screen the same way that the reg anti glare does?

2. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

3. toasty hoodie macrumors 6502

toasty hoodie

The HD is redesigned with the Retina Display in mind. It is just as fingerprint resistant, just allows for more light to some through so you see the Retina Display better

4. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

The HD is much less grainy than the previous version of the anti-glare. I've had one on my 4S for about 2 weeks now, and it's great.

5. VideoNewbie thread starter macrumors 6502

great thanks guys.

so they dont even carry the regular anti glare for the 4s anymore right?
    and is there a cut out for where the camera is?

6. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

I'm not sure if they still carry the regular Anti-Glare, but as long as you get the ones with "HD" in the name, you should be good.

And yes, the front-facing camera has it's own cutout. It's just a small circle, but it works very well. The HD also have a cutout for the proximity sensor (above the ear piece). It looks a little weird at first, on my black phone anyway, but now I don't even notice it.

Glad we could help! :D

7. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

They only carry the HD I believe. Doesn't really matter though it almost seemed the same to me, well the hd is just a tad bit cleared than the original anti glare. I've had both.