Powersupport Crystal film for Iphone 4 not at Apple?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by speekez, Nov 10, 2010.

1. speekez macrumors 6502

Hi there

Does the Apple store still carry the Powersupport Crystal Screen Protector for Iphone 4? I see the "anti-glare matte version" at the store, but haven't seen the crystal version -- nor does it seem to show up on the Apple online store.

I prefer the crystal over the anti-glare, which makes the retina display fuzzy.

2. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

No they do not sell them at the stores. Apple thinks that the glass doesn't need a shield and only carries the anti-glare because it shields it from any possible glare.

3. speekez thread starter macrumors 6502

4. whims macrumors newbie

And it's super annoying that they say we don't need protective covering.

They didn't have any at the store when I bought my iphone 4, and the guy and girl behind the counter were all over me about not needing one. I asked them to leave the protective covering on it until I could get one, the guy said NO and that I didn't need it and peeled it off! I was annoyed.

Guess what, I have scratches. What they don't think of is us girls, we wear earrings and my diamond studs scratched the **** out of my phone during my 1st use.

Dumb me for letting them make my decision and dumb me for not remembering I had diamond studs in.

I'm still annoyed...
    (and I have a film on now!)

5. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

Wow, I don't care how small the issue is or may seem, I would have made it big. We are paying for the device, they are only activating it. Therefore, we have a say, they don't. Some of us actually care about the device, obviously that girl doesn't. There wasn't one finger from that plastic onto my phone before the screen protector was installed.