Powersupport - Crystal or Anti Glare + Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by vito, Mar 25, 2011.

1. vito macrumors 6502a

Hi

Just wondering which do you recommend, does the Anti Glare reduce fingerprints at all?

Will the protectors work with the Apple bumper case?

Thanks

2. vong macrumors 6502a

vong

if you really hate finger prints like i did (at first i did not hate them but then it made my phone look really dirty) then i would recommend getting the anti-glare, but take note. you will lose screen clarity... and yeah i had ANTIglare + sgp neo hybrid EX on my phone.

3. vito thread starter macrumors 6502a

4. TheBigKing macrumors 65816

TheBigKing

5. vito thread starter macrumors 6502a

Based in Hong Kong, ship worldwide. Very cheap though hmmm

6. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

The protectors will work with the bumpers. Get the crystal. No use in messing up the retina display.

7. vito thread starter macrumors 6502a

Anyone know if that site is safe to buy from? No fakes etc,

Thanks

8. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

Product description sounds fake. Just pay the extra 5$.

I have the anti glare but it REALLY reduces screen quality. Gonna try crystal.

9. alox macrumors member

I'm using Crystal with Apple bumpber, very clear & perfect cut for front camera & earpeice. Just order from their website powersupportusa.com, they ship priority, i got it in 2days.

10. draz macrumors 6502a

Get the Crystal... The Anti-Glare just messes up the beauty of the Retina Display. Although it does protect against finger prints. But with the Crystal, you can easily wipe it off without any issues.

I've been using the Crystal since the 3G and on my 4 and plan on getting one for the iPad 2 when it becomes available.

11. RebeccaL macrumors 6502a

RebeccaL

The fingerprints do not disturb me when the screen is on. On the other hand IMHO the antiglare look terrible.

12. vong macrumors 6502a

vong

thats what i said too hah, when my phone is off there were so many fingerprints it was ugly.. i am used to anti-glare now but when i take off the protector, i notice a difference

13. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

I have used a handful of different protectors, I've also went nude and switched. I like you do not like fingerprints. I like everything to be clean no smudges, prints, dust attraction or anything. So got a powersupport anti glare HD for my 4 and I love it. Yes it does not have the full clarity it does without the protector but the pixels are still non visible and it's not like the anti glare protector pixelates or anything.

Give it a shot. Go to the apple store. $14.99 will get you a package thar comes with 2. Try it out for a little while if you don't like it take it off. Then you keep your extra one and if you want to put another back on you'll have rust extra for it. ;) hope I could be of help.