PowerSupport Crystal screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by yg17, Sep 16, 2009.

1. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Right now, I have the PS Matte screen protector on my 3G, and I like the fact it resists fingerprints and smudges, but I absolutely HATE the matte finish, it really reduces the picture quality. How well does the Crystal one resist fingerprints? It seems like it should solve the quality issue, but will it be a fingerprint magnet? Thanks

2. lollicup macrumors regular

sorry to say this but the crystal PS isn't that great

its just a normal clear protector

a) smudges show up a lot easier
    b) higher "friction" than the PS anti glare

I absolutely hate how grainy my screen looks like with the PS anti glare, but I have kept it on because it really hides 99% of fingerprints and the really slick surface !

3. lpnjake macrumors member

i think the PS cyrstal is one of the best ive tried, beats incipio's, case-mates, and SGPs, i wish i would of never switched my PS for a SGP but its a learning experience. :eek:

4. ematsui macrumors member

i just took the crystal off my 3gs because i hated all the smudges and fingerprints that are extremely difficult to remove, you need to use some elbow grease and some liquid to remove them completely, a dry microfiber will not do it.

Its a nice protector, cystal clear, easy application, quality product, but it does not resist smudges.

Im thinking of going ps anti glare or just naked 3gs...

5. daihard macrumors 6502a

daihard

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16)

Same here. I love the PS Crystal protector but it's very easy to get fingerprints. My wife's PS anti-glare looks much better with that regard.

6. Dominat0r macrumors 6502a

Dominat0r

i went from a crystal to a anti glare and wouldnt go back....very little finger prints, no glare when outside...its a must for me now.

7. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

i haven't tried the anti-glare.. but i love the crystal... but yes... lots of fingerprints...

8. polobreaka macrumors 6502a

+1 for anti glare. my gf's and roommate's phone have the anti glare from my recommendation.

9. HowEver macrumors 6502a

HowEver

10. billrobert macrumors newbie