PPC version of Fliqlo

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by CYB3RBYTE, Sep 16, 2014.

1. CYB3RBYTE macrumors regular

CYB3RBYTE

Hi!

I have been searching for a PPC compatible version of Fliqlo, so my Quicksilver can look cooler! Does anyone know if such a screensaver exists and if so can you point me in the direction of it?

2. harrymatic macrumors 6502

It certainly does exist - I have a copy in my 'archives'. Only problem is that I'm nowhere near the backups at the moment - if nobody else can dig up an old version, I'll put it up tomorrow :)

3. gavinstubbs09 macrumors 65816

gavinstubbs09

I don't have it on the Archive site, but once it can be found I'll be sure to add it for everyone :D

4. Altemose macrumors G3

Altemose

Please Do!

5. harrymatic macrumors 6502

6. CYB3RBYTE thread starter macrumors regular

CYB3RBYTE

Thanks for finding these for people! For some reason I found 1.2 on another site and it didn't want to run. So when I get home I will try this version and see if that helps some!

7. vlark macrumors member

Remember that Fliqlo is Flash-based. It has an outdated, unsecure version of Flash embedded in the app package -- version 10.0.32, I believe.

I'm not tech savvy enough to know if this is a security risk or not, but given that Flash exploits on PPC have remained unpatched (and will, as Flash is deprecated on PPC), I know that I'm not putting this on my PPC.

I wish there was a non-Flash version of this for our old macs!