Pranking friends with iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Shadyriley, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Shadyriley macrumors 6502

So the other day my friend asked to play around with my iPad. Now the next day I'm having a convo with my uncle on facebook, I type in "lol" and it auto corrected it to "I LOVE hairy man ass!", of course I pushed space and sent it. My uncle was like...wtf? Lollol. What iPad pranks have you played or gotten played to/by your friends?

2. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

well i downloaded crack my screen on my moms iPhone. She was in the backyard on a sunny day and she was talking on the phone... she was really distracted and i flashed her the iPhone for like 2 seconds and she though the screen was actually broken.. like 6 months later the phone is still in mint condition..

3. Blakjack macrumors 68000

Blakjack

I use the "Speak It" app all the time. I make my iPad sound like its an automated call from the police department and call my friends with it telling them there's a warrant for there arrest. They almost always shid there pants. It never gets old.

"Speak It"... Best prank app ever

4. blevins321 macrumors 68030

You can do some pretty good tricks with the Shortcuts option on the keyboard. Settings>General>Keyboard. Probably how your friend did that prank.