Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shadyriley

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 27, 2009
So the other day my friend asked to play around with my iPad. Now the next day I'm having a convo with my uncle on facebook, I type in "lol" and it auto corrected it to "I LOVE hairy man ass!", of course I pushed space and sent it. My uncle was like...wtf? Lollol. What iPad pranks have you played or gotten played to/by your friends?

wrinkster22

macrumors 68030
Jun 11, 2011
Toronto
well i downloaded crack my screen on my moms iPhone. She was in the backyard on a sunny day and she was talking on the phone... she was really distracted and i flashed her the iPhone for like 2 seconds and she though the screen was actually broken.. like 6 months later the phone is still in mint condition..

Blakjack

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2009
I use the "Speak It" app all the time. I make my iPad sound like its an automated call from the police department and call my friends with it telling them there's a warrant for there arrest. They almost always shid there pants. It never gets old.

"Speak It"... Best prank app ever

blevins321

macrumors 68030
Dec 24, 2010
Detroit, MI
You can do some pretty good tricks with the Shortcuts option on the keyboard. Settings>General>Keyboard. Probably how your friend did that prank.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.