pre gen mbp or next gen mbp?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by ezekel, Dec 19, 2009.

  1. ezekel macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2004
    Location:
    Royal Oak
    #1
    I know we are all tired of hearing buy now or buy later, but I have an opportunity I needed advice on.

    A good friend is selling his 15"mbp 2.8GHz final cut and iworks for 1600. all my PC friends think i'm crazy but we all know how that is. I will be upgrading from a 13" blackbook first gen (2.0CD).

    I think it's a great deal but my other half is telling me to wait and see what the i3 or i5 will bring to the table next month.

    On the other hand, I could buy the mbp and then sell it if I like the next gen. I just wanted a second or third opinion.

    Thanks!
     
  2. brendu macrumors 68020

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2009
    Location:
    USA
    #2

    Does your laptop work for what you use it for? if so, wait. If not, buy now and decide about better later.
     

Share This Page