Windows Pre-Order Battlefield Hardline or Wait

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Soccer5se, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Soccer5se macrumors member

I'm a huge fan of BF and I am pretty excited about the next edition. I know there were a lot of problems with BF 4 when it rolled out but I am quite happy with the game play now.
    I am looking at pre-ordering Hardline but there are only two options, regular or digital deluxe. I made the mistake of not spending a little more money on the premium for BF4 and I don't want to make the same mistake again.

So has anyone heard of a premium version of Hardline in the works?

Thanks

2. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

Wait.

Pre-ordering is a con and allows publishers to get away with overhyping games with pre-rendered rubbish. Do yourself a favour and wait until release before considering buying it.

3. twietee macrumors 603

twietee

yep, wait.

going to get hardline myself most probably to play with a friend again, but after bf4...don't pre-order, lol.

that said, got bf4 two months ago and never had any performance issues until the latest patch. now i can't play at allanymore :(
    especially bad since the learning curve is quite steep and i just recently got much better..bummer!

oh, and rest assured that a premium edition is going to get released. they won't miss out on that money for sure. it's released in 2015 anyway.

4. Soccer5se thread starter macrumors member

Makes sense. I was stupid not to buy BF premium when it came out. I hear now they are going to re-release premium again. I own BF deluxe so I can buy it now for only $32 here in Korea. I was going to pre-order Hardline but it makes more sense to wait!

Thanks!!!