Pre-order Dilemma - Multiple iPhones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thetaco25, Jun 8, 2010.

1. thetaco25 macrumors member

I want to buy three iPhones, so I won't be able to pre-order all three. I also won't be able to come to the store on Thursday to pick up my order. Will the stores still have iPhone 4s in stock on Saturday?

2. magpie maniac macrumors 6502

magpie maniac

My sources say yes.

[​IMG]

Seriously. How the hell are we supposed to know?

3. thetaco25 thread starter macrumors member

Just looking for an educated guess here.

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

is it really a Dilemma if you can't buy the new iPhone right away?

I waited 6 months to get the iPhone 3G, I figured my first iPhone wasn't broken, why rush.

5. thetaco25 thread starter macrumors member

At the moment, it is. My 3-year-old RAZR just conked out. Trying to get the iPhone ASAP :D

6. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

well this I can understand, but their are others who must have it now.

So last year I chose not to wait in line for the 3GS, but I did go in the next day (saturday) towards the evening and even though I got the phone I wanted (16gb black), the Apple employee told me that they had sold out of both 32gb models and the 16gb white and that all they had was 16gb black.

I live in a fairly large city and this is our only Apple Store within a 90 mile radius, so it does tend to get really busy.

7. thetaco25 thread starter macrumors member

Well that's reassuring. My Apple store probably gets quite a bit less volume since we have another store with more traffic at the mall about 10 miles away. Also, I'm planning on getting the 16 gig iPhone, so hopefully it won't sell out as fast like you said