Pre-Order E-Mail Confermation

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ~Seb, Mar 7, 2012.

1. ~Seb macrumors newbie

So I pre-ordered and it is taking some time for my e-mail confirmations, how long did yours take?

2. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

3. ktmracer350 macrumors member

Got it instantly make sure that you got a confirmation at the very last step when you clicked "place my order" and it didn't just crash.

4. palpatine macrumors 68040

a while. thirty minutes? i wouldn't worry about it.

5. ~Seb thread starter macrumors newbie

Dang it...and i didn't print the purchase either...

6. bryanescuela Suspended

7. chukronos macrumors 6502

8. EIGHTYTHREE macrumors member

EIGHTYTHREE

You can log into website..select account and view "previous order" there it will show your order # etc, which is just as good.

9. Aksta macrumors regular

still no email and i placed mine about an hour ago. order information shows that its processing items.

10. ktmracer350 macrumors member

Was your purchase confirmed when you clicked on the last step "place my order"? I know in the past like when the iphone 4 went on pre-order the site crashed and many people thought they had pre-ordered but, they hadn't received their e-mails and when they went to the apple store for pickup and tried to get in the pre-order line they were turned away.

11. ~Seb thread starter macrumors newbie

I used a guest account instead of loging in... any suggestions?

12. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

Mine arrived 8 minutes after I placed the order.

However I ordered mine the minute the Apple store re-opened. Flooded with orders, anyone who did not place theirs immediately is going to have a longer wait.

As long as your order went smoothly you have nothing to worry about. It will eventually arrive. Apple excels at excellent ordering processes.

13. AppleFanBoy888 macrumors member

Strange. I never received a Pre-Order Email Confirmation. Should I be worried?

14. pdawg macrumors regular

Have not gotten one yet, and I just pre-ordered mine about an hour ago. But when I check my account it shows that it is there and is being processed. I suppose it is ok.

15. JohnCalif macrumors member

If you used an iTunes account when ordering, you can always click on Account, then Track Orders, and see exactly what is in the system.

16. Laimbeersux macrumors 6502

15 minutes, I did completed my order around 1:00 Pacific Time, so it was right in the middle of the crush this afternoon.

17. icydog macrumors member

It took 30 minutes to place the order. The system kept crashing and I had to start over and over and over again. I finally got it ordered, and it's in my account, but I Never got an email confirmation. I am assuming the system is swamped and they will send it later.

18. bjmach macrumors 6502

19. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

They already shipped my new smart cover. Great.. I'll have fun with it for 9 days..Ha!