Pre-order for pick-up at ATT store...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by adeloren, Jun 8, 2010.

1. adeloren macrumors member

I saw somewhere that if you pre order and elect the in store pick up at a local att store (apple store is over an hour away) that you wont be able to get the phone untill the 25th. Is there any truth to this? Im also assuming that they are going to announce an early open for the store on the date like they have done in previous launches.

2. elephunkman macrumors 65816

Yes, it is true. It is in AT&T press release.

3. adeloren thread starter macrumors member

Consumers may preorder iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS 8GB at AT&T retail stores or online at www.att.com/iphone beginning June 15. Business customers can preorder through their AT&T sales representative or by visiting AT&T's Premier site. For greater convenience and faster delivery, preorders can be shipped directly to a customer's home or business for delivery as early as June 24. Customers can also have a preorder shipped to their local AT&T store for pick up on or after Friday, June 25.

AT&T stores will operate on a first-come, first-served basis, and will accommodate as many customers as possible.

Just found this... sorry for the new thread

4. adeloren thread starter macrumors member

Anyone know what would happen if i have it shipped to my local ATT store but cant actually pick it up untill the following monday (28th)? Would they hold it for me or sell it? Im going out of town leaving early on the 24th so im a little concerned. Thanks

5. thetaco25 macrumors member

I'm in the same boat. How long will they hold your reserve?