Pre order pickup question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by spoa94, Sep 3, 2016.

1. spoa94 macrumors 6502a

spoa94

I plan on pre-ordering the 7+ and I would feel more comfortable picking it up at my Apple Store. Do I have all day to pick it up or do I have to be there when the store opens?

Also I plan on doing the upgrade program this time around and it seems like I can apply and be approved all online. Not sure if this affects my question.

2. JustMadeThisNameUp macrumors regular

3. JD2015 macrumors 6502

Preferable that you pick it up at allocated time. However, I think they keep it until end of the day and if you do not show up then they release it to general stock for walk ins. It is however best to check all this out when Apple issue pre-ordering options as is not the same each year.

4. watzup Suspended

watzup

pick up option here

1. you can pay online by credit card, paypal , apple financing , or ATT Next program , then choose pickup at apple store
    location nearest you anytime , when they charge you that mean they already hand on that iphone for you in stock ,

2. you can pick up by you or your wife , sister , brother , mother , father , anyone you want just because you busy ,
    make sure enter pick up name backup ,

3. you can set pickup or shipout to your home , the easiest way for you is better you select ,

5. spoa94 thread starter macrumors 6502a

spoa94

Thanks everyone. I am assuming that since Apple is processing Upgrade Program applications online then I will be charged my tax and first month payment immediately. Then I can pickup whenever I want because the phone is technically paid for and owned by me.

6. JohnApples macrumors 65816

Do you know if it's possible to choose pay-at-store? I'd like to trade in my iPhone the same time I pick it up.

7. spoa94 thread starter macrumors 6502a

spoa94

Good question! I want to trade mine in as well

8. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

I'm not sure how the trade in works but last year I reserved my launch day 6S plus for instore pick up. I chose a time slot to pick up my phone and then paid when I arrived at the store to pick up my phone.

9. comptr macrumors 65816

Is pickup going to be similar to the iPhone 6S where you choose in store pickup and it just reserves the phone and then when you come into the store then you choose carrier financing ?