Pre-order plus reservation dilemma...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by maroontigre, Mar 28, 2010.

1. maroontigre macrumors newbie

So, I have a pre-order and a reservation (really a just-in-case hedge). I have been thinking about canceling my reservation, but now I'm wondering whether it might be fun to give it a shot and see if I can pick up an Apple case (which I didn't originally order). A bunch of folks are suggesting that there may be a few Apple cases in store at launch (plus, I'm one who finds the launches fun). So let's say that I go to the launch, manage to grab a case and another iPad. I can return it later with no restocking fee as long as I don't open, right? But, I also figure I could send it to other forum folks abroad who want one. Anyone else weighing their options?

2. kultschar macrumors 6502a

Yeah sell it to me!!!!!!!! :D

3. ThatsMeRight macrumors 68020

You could sell that second iPad to me :p I live in the Netherlands (that's somewhere in Western-Europe).

But you can also just check out the store, and don't get a the iPad. Than someone else can enjoys it. But then again. I would be happy if I could sell that second iPad to me (for a fair price, of course :p).

4. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Yes, you have 10 days to return w/o restock fee as long as its not opened. Probably won't be worth your time/effort to resell. If you send it abroad keep it mind there is lots fraud, etc. and if its lost/damaged in transit you take the financial hit. Easiest thing to do is just buy what you need and leave the selling to Apple and its resellers.