iPad Pre-Order question.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by nanogirl21, Oct 30, 2013.

1. nanogirl21 macrumors 6502a

nanogirl21

How does per-ordering via apple website work? I never did it because and if per-sales are available for the mini I would like to take advantage of that. Also, just curious, when is your credit card charged? Is it charged when the item is SHIPPED, or when you place the order?

2. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Release date for Mini not out yet.

They often do not share pre-order process until a few days before. And, it changes from time to time.

3. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

Right before shipping.

4. Mr.C macrumors 601

Just one correction. It's not a preorder in this case as you can't order them before launch. They are launching this Friday so its basically a regular order just like it was with the iPhone 5S.

5. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Correction to the correction. The mini will not be available this Friday. Only the air will be.

6. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

There are rumors that the Mini Retina will be available for pre-order on Friday. We'll see if there's any substance to that come Friday.

7. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

I stand corrected for my correction to the....you get my point. I actually didn't hear that one. Would be nice to do for the people who want minis. Just let them place their order and skip the checking every day thing they would do. Today? Nope no news...

8. nanogirl21 thread starter macrumors 6502a

nanogirl21

yeah waiting on the Mini. Want to pre order it as I don't want to wait for as due to limited supply possibilities like the 5S.