Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hchavarria

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 8, 2008
I preordered two iPhones for my wife and I, I received two email confirmations stating they were reserved at my local Apple Store. Today I checked the reservations and it says I don't have any reservations. I called my store and they said "Sorry but we don't see any reservations for you so you will have to pre order for July or try to get one on launch day by waiting in line.". Has anyone else seen this? I'm thinking of just showing up with both reservations and hope they give them to me.

pugnut

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2007
I preordered two iPhones for my wife and I, I received two email confirmations stating they were reserved at my local Apple Store. Today I checked the reservations and it says I don't have any reservations. I called my store and they said "Sorry but we don't see any reservations for you so you will have to pre order for July or try to get one on launch day by waiting in line.". Has anyone else seen this? I'm thinking of just showing up with both reservations and hope they give them to me.

The store will not see the reservations, however try calling apple directly. If you do have see it online they will not give you one just because you have the emails- Where did you check your reservation ? Did you try the apple store app? Is shows the pending reservations. At a minimum I would raise the issue to customer support.

hchavarria

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 8, 2008
Click Stores on the bottom middle
Click your Store
See the picture of your store?
Right below it theres 3 tabs. "Featured" "Events" "Reservations"

When I go to the Reservations tab I only get options to make reservations.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.