Pre-order time yet???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jtp098, Jun 12, 2010.

1. jtp098 macrumors 6502a

So Been wondering and looking. I can't find the time we can pre-order. June 15th??? when at 12 am EST or PST??? I am pre-ordering from apple.com. any news anyone???:confused: any thoughts???

2. Built macrumors 68020

Nothing yet...not even a rumor. :(

3. StuddedLeather macrumors 6502a

We'll probably here something Sunday/Monday. . . don't worry we're almost there!! ;)

4. TZRaceR6 Guest

TZRaceR6

its the 15th and pick is based on your location of the world. Obviuosly, Euroupewill get hours first since we are soo many hours ahead of you.

5. Krayd2k macrumors member

6. TurboSC macrumors 65816

TurboSC

It's too late. they're already sold out. LETS ALL FREEEEAK OUT!

7. jtp098 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I know I can't wait. My iphone 3gs on ebay ends tomorrow so sending it out on monday!!! :D.

8. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

**Shakes fist in the air** DANG IT YOU COMMIE EUROS!!!

(Ok, not commie...but sounded funnier)

9. jtp098 thread starter macrumors 6502a

haha that would suck!

5:30am pst/ 8:30 est? is that confirmed. i'm sick of waiting. Good thing i'm going on vacation tuesday! so I get back to the iphone in my box!

10. omgitscro macrumors 6502a

omgitscro

If it's anything like the iPad pre-order, it'll start on the 15th, at around 8:30AM EST / 5:30AM PST.

11. R.R.Mac macrumors regular

R.R.Mac

15th of June at some point. Just get them to email you when it becomes available. I'm sure they'll have enough in stock to be selling for a day before they run out!!

12. jtp098 thread starter macrumors 6502a

that makes no sense... even though the time difference is there the time is the same no matter.. if it becomes available at 8:30 est well then 1:30pm or which ever time zone.. it's all the same. :p

13. jtp098 thread starter macrumors 6502a

True! I'm gunna be refreshing apple's website all night start at 12 am on the 15!

14. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

15. omgitscro macrumors 6502a

omgitscro

Even with a "Pre-sign" option available, FedEx and UPS will not leave a package over a certain cost in certain regions. I live in an very affluent community and they still wanted someone to sign, regardless of the pre-sign forms posted on my door.

16. Built macrumors 68020

EXACTLY RIGHT.

...which means that, if we go by the 0830 EDT opinion, some French guy won't get to order his until 1430 local time. :D

17. jtp098 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'm on a college campus so all packages are delivered to the post office who have the authority to sign for everything. I then receive a email that my package has arrived. It is the best I never have to sign for anything!

18. jtp098 thread starter macrumors 6502a

hahaha to good

19. duction macrumors 6502a

duction

each country has stock, so i guess it doesnt matter lol.

if they pull the 2am crap here in the uk, il just reserve it 6am wheni wake up :)

20. Aravintht macrumors 6502a

Orange UK said in an email to customers that had registered their interest, that an email would be sent out on Tuesday detailing pricing and how to pre-order.

This makes me think pre-orders will be late on Tuesday to give everyone a chance to have a look at their mail. Maybe even midnight Tues/Wed

21. jtp098 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ahhh!! I can't wait that long i have to be on a flight at 11:59 pm tuesday.. hmm it will for sure be available way before that!!!!

22. Built macrumors 68020

I live in Playa del Rey, California in an apartment complex. In 2008, I ordered a new Tivo series 3 directly from Tivo right after I moved.

I was out on a business trip and the UPS guy left the big box...with TIVO written all over it...perched atop the mailboxes. I flipped out and called UPS, and spoke to several people who all told me that they leave it up the driver whether or not he will get a signature. Their attitude was, without exception, quite casual about the whole thing.

This UPS guy couldn't even be bothered to run it up to my door....and the value was around 300 bucks. I was shocked, and vowed to always opt for Fedex delivery when given a choice.

23. jtp098 thread starter macrumors 6502a

WOw thats messed up. hope that does not happen again

24. dave006 Contributor

dave006

Sure, many here on the forum know but can't tell you or it will be on the "Front" page here at MacRumors or Gizmodo.com will post something about it, or it will hit Engadget or BoyG.

How about 9:41 AM PDT, think about what happened last week on Monday at almost that exact time...

So who wants to start the great iPhone 4 tracking thread.... come on don't be shy we have thousands of other random, silly, "unique", I tried searching first but I can't Google to save my own life threads... I think it is time to start posting links http://tinyurl.com/2v7e9ra for threads about when does pre-order start....only 16,400 Google matches here on MacRumors.

Dave