Pre-order tossery

Discussion in 'iPad' started by MoikeT, Mar 15, 2012.

1. MoikeT macrumors newbie

I’m so worried. Please reassure and comfort me, somebody who is a total stranger on the intarwebz, or my head will pop. I really, really, really, really, desperately need to have my nice shiny new toy New iPad 3 Retina HD wow-wow toy as soon as fragging possible, no, sooner actually, because the future survival of our species depends on it. If I don’t get it before the day it actually becomes available I will be so disappointed I don’t know what will become of my tiny adolescent mind, because I might have to wait a period of a few hours or DAYS or something terrible like that, and the planet will stop rotating if that happens. For certain. Not that I actually need my iPad, mind you- I merely want it (let’s face it, I’m not going to be using it for finding a cure for cancer or anything), but I want it sooooooooooo much I can’t cope, because I’m a silly fragging baby with no sense of proportion. And so here I sit with my tragic self, repeatedly hitting refresh on the tracking page which doesn’t work because it’s not supposed to fragging work yet, and I know I just know this means I won’t get my iPad on time, the exact moment it becomes available, because even though it says it will come tomorrow I’m sure it won’t because I want it sooooooooo much. The world is a stupid fragging place because the order numbers don’t work in the tracking system yet, and because I want my iPad sooooooo much, so I’m going to cry and cry and tell my mummy on them.

Waaaa waaaaah waaaaaah. I want my toy. I want it, I want it NOW.

2. Cheruman, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  3. wodeh macrumors regular

It's a pain we all share, brother. We are here to support you in your times of toil. Many blessings upon you from the holy touch of Steve, and may many iPads be delivered to you in future ahead of their scheduled dates.