Pre-order you apple tv?

powerman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 19, 2010
Has anyone else pre-ordered there Apple TV 3? I have and can not wait to get it.

aeronauticsrock

macrumors member
Jan 30, 2010
Perordered mine too after hours of fighting with the store.

Im tempted to buy a refurb ATV2, just in case the ATV3 proves very difficult to JB.

LFMNX

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2011
I ordered a few days ago for store pickup when all were out of stock with a projected March 9 pickup. Can't imagine it would be ATV2, it was a gamble shot it would be an early ATV3

Willie5566

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2010
I am not familiar Apple TV releases. Do they typically sell out of them or will they be available in store?

Macwick

macrumors 6502
Dec 9, 2008
I ordered a few days ago for store pickup when all were out of stock with a projected March 9 pickup. Can't imagine it would be ATV2, it was a gamble shot it would be an early ATV3
I actually did the same thing - ordered on Monday for a March 9 in-store pickup, gambling on the order being changed to the ATV3. Today this order changed to 'Ready for Pickup'. I can't imagine that if I went to the store tomorrow I would walk out with three ATV3s - but who knows....

----------

I am not familiar Apple TV releases. Do they typically sell out of them or will they be available in store?
When the ATV2 was released I remember them being out of stock online and very hard to come by in stores for at least the first couple of weeks.

MacAir47

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
I pre-ordered the new Apple TV today. I finally received the e-mail confirmation after a few hours. I guess they will send another e-mail until it's shipped. I am sure Apple will use Fedex as they always do. I cannot wait to get it.

David

Che Castro

macrumors 603
May 21, 2009
Done and done! (the new iPad and Apple TV) :) :cool: :apple:

Most likely FedEx. Hey Che, I recall you've been waiting for this 1080p ATV since last year. You excited? :D
Yea im excited but i was hoping for the dual core A5x ,hopefully the A5 single core will be enough for my xbmc needs

nkawal

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2011
NYC
im not gonna pre-order. Just gonna walk in and pick up on day 1. Gotta love NYC, they always have everything in stock.