Pre-ordered 16gig 3G but now I want the 32gig.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by highdefjunkie, Apr 12, 2010.

1. highdefjunkie macrumors 6502

highdefjunkie

Will I lose my "priority in line" if I change my order? Also wondering if I should just cancel the order and try to get one at the apple store when they come out?

Thanks and what a great forum!

Christian

2. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

I would cancel and go buy it at the store when they come out. I doubt they'll be sold out anywhere.

3. Scooterman1 macrumors 6502a

Scooterman1

When I went and lined up for the 3GS, by pre order, there was no priority. When you arrived, you got into the end of the line for Pre-Orders.

4. Sleazy E macrumors 65816

Sleazy E

call Apple and ask, they are usually very helpful about changing online orders.

5. highdefjunkie thread starter macrumors 6502

highdefjunkie

Good Idea. I'll call them right now. I also want one so bad, that I do NOT want to wait the 5 days for it to be delivered. :) I live in Chicago so I can go to the Apple store whenever they decide to tell us the date.

Thanks!

Christian

6. highdefjunkie thread starter macrumors 6502

highdefjunkie

Just hung up with them and I changed my order. She said there really isn't a Priority on when people placed the orders. She also told me that if the release date is say April 24th, they plan on shipping them out to people ahead of time so they arrive the same day they are released in the stores.

The funny thing is after all this, I will probably just cancel my order and pick one up at the store. My buddy is giving me a free 16gig Wifi one on Wed, so I can play with that until I get my new one. :)

7. iLiveUdie macrumors regular

You can always call up Apple...

8. thinkbig12 macrumors member

Sell it to me after for cheap :rolleyes: