pre-ordered Applecare+ but not in box?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mikepro, Oct 14, 2011.

1. mikepro macrumors 6502

I ordered from Apple, and added Applecare+. Shows up on my order status. But, on shipping packing list, nothing is listed. Did anyone else get a physical box or something?

Entered my serial number at Apples support site to check my warranty, and it lists it as expiring in 1 year. What gives? Where's my Applecare+???

2. darkfiber macrumors 6502a

darkfiber

I think that is something that only Apple can answer for you. I would give them a call.

3. Biggy Smalls macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

I haven't checked my warranty but I ordered AppleCare + as well and it stated on Apple.com that it would be automatically added to my phone, and no physical package would be received.

4. pellets007 macrumors 6502a

pellets007

You don't get a physical product. It's added onto your account.

5. newcastle3 macrumors newbie

I have the exact same scenario, but what I did was report an issue with the warranty status. This allowed me to upload my apple.com invoice to apple to help them figure out what is going on.

We will see what the outcome is.

6. Biggy Smalls macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

I just checked my warranty and it's not showing AppleCare+ :/, looks like I get to call Apple later!