Pre-Ordering The iPhone X Will Be Super Simple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by OldSchoolMacGuy, Sep 14, 2017.

1. OldSchoolMacGuy Suspended

OldSchoolMacGuy

Based on the fact that everyone on these forums has done nothing but complain about how garbage the iPhone X is, how it's too expensive, Face ID won't work right, etc, it would appear that no one will be ordering one.

Should make it super simple for those couple that do choose to buy one as the servers won't be hit hard like they normally are.

2. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

You Forgot to add those who complain about the notch and creating multiple threads on the same exact gripe. But nonetheless, nobody can influence my decision on what I prefer out of the iPhone X, and I will be pre-ordering on 27 October.

3. DNichter macrumors G3

DNichter

Those people need justification from others on their purchasing decision. Most people who want the X are probably just happy with the upgrades and don't feel the need to cry online. Preorder early, that's all I can say.

4. Nik macrumors 6502a

I am looking forward to the "My iPhone X does not unlock because I look funny after looking at the credit card bill." thread. :eek:

5. cnotes2019 Suspended

You are forgetting the millions upon millions who don't frequent these forums

6. TechnicallyTee macrumors 68000

TechnicallyTee

If you think the the preorder will be simple you're nuts. Lol. There are only 2 colors too. It will be a mess.

7. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

The OP was being sarcastic. They are saying that with everybody boycotting the iPhone X because of reasons they don't like, it shouldn't be a difficult process to preorder, even though, iPhone X will sell out in under three minutes.

8. john991 macrumors 68000

Those who complain are trying to get people NOT to buy the X model so they can buy it! :)

9. noobinator macrumors 603

noobinator

Here's where you are wrong. I have done nothing but complain but I'll be up at midnight on October 27th hammering the reload button.