Pre-Ordering

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iadam09, Jun 10, 2010.

1. iadam09 macrumors regular

If I pre-order my iPhone 4 on the 15th and have it shipped to work/home will I get it on the 24th or will it ship to me on that date? Apparently I can't pick it up from the apple store since I'm on my parents family plan :\ my mom would have to be with me

2. dave006 Contributor

dave006

Yes, it will arrive on June 24 if you order on June 15 from Apple. Is this an upgrade or an add-a-line?

If you are adding a new line to the FamilyTalk plan, then you will not be able to pre-order the add-a-line and will have to do the Apple Reserve for in-store pickup and the Account owner will need to be present according to Apple published Corporate policy. Individual stores may vary.

Dave

3. iadam09 thread starter macrumors regular

4. orange42 macrumors 6502a

Does someone need to be home to sign for it when it gets delivered on the 24?

5. iphone1027 macrumors 6502

It will require a signature, however, I believe when you order it online Apple has a sheet that you can print out. This will allow the delivery person to deliver without a signature. ( they will collect the authorization form that you printed out off of your door)

6. iadam09 thread starter macrumors regular

I can pick where it gets delivered to right? or will it automatically go to the mailing address on the at&t account?

7. iphone1027 macrumors 6502

You can pick what address it gets delivered to.

8. iadam09 thread starter macrumors regular

OK awesome! I wasn't sure, I've never pre-ordered anything from Apple and I want to get my phone before I go on vacation on the 30th.

Thanks guys :)

9. Mikeh12 macrumors member

Mikeh12